On the racetrack, the sound of the of the Porsche 911 GT3 exhaust system is unmistakable. So is the tailpipe cover of the sports car, which is equally distinctive and is now more than just a functional element – it’s also a design feature. Porsche Design has taken the imposing rear aspect of the 911 GT3 and used the original tail-pipe cover as the main part of its new Bluetooth® 911 Speaker. The result: maximum power and sound, as impressive as the engine sound on the track. An absolute must-have for music and sports car enthusiasts.
The 911 Speaker has a powerful presence, with a base that replicates the original high-gloss black tailpipe cover of the Porsche 911 GT3.
With the Bluetooth® speaker, Porsche Design Group is expanding its product range to include another innovative sound product. The 911 Speaker has a powerful presence, with a base that replicates the original high-gloss black tailpipe cover of the Porsche 911 GT3. The iconic shape and the use of high-quality materials, such as the aluminium housing, make the Bluetooth® speaker the perfect balance between form and function. However, it is the performance of the 911 Speaker, which is most impressive: 60-watt system output, Bluetooth® 4.0 and apt-X technology ensure pure, natural bass and precise tones. The easy-pairing function allows quick connection of the speaker to any mobile device or PC in no time, offering up to 24 hours of wireless CD-quality sound. The option to synch two 911 Speakers promises a state-of-the-art sound experience: Stereo mode separates the left and right channels, whereas in party mode the two Bluetooth® speakers produce the same stereo sound and fill the room continuously.
Overview of 911 Speaker product features:
- Bluetooth® speaker with 10-meter range and easy-pairing interface function
- 60-watt system output
- Original tailpipe cover from the 911 GT3
- Bluetooth® interface with easy-pairing function
- Wireless pairing feature, enabling connection with a second 911 Speaker to be played in stereo or party mode
- Bluetooth® Standard 4.0 with aptX® for wireless, loss-free transmission of CD-quality audio from smartphones, tablets or PCs
- NFC technology means connection could not be easier
- Voice prompts for ease of operation
- Maximum sound pressure of 95 dB
- Dimensions: 290 x 155 x 120 mm
- Weight: 3.3 kg
- Analogue input (RCA)
- DC-in (12 V 1.5 A)
- Mini USB-in (service)
An exceptional sound experience and breath-taking performance – the new 911 Speaker recreates the fascination of Porsche away from the road with its brilliant technology, providing an impressive listening experience at home.